HomepageAll Posts


I have updated the bootsrap framework to v5 beta 2. There were breaking changes but I fixed them easily with find and replace. I had to do a few changes to modals and everything else is good. I have started working on integrating biometric and I am almost done. One thing that bugged me for a very long time is the customer lists based on payment dates. Previously there were 5 different statuses and now there are only three. I felt happy with the result and got good feedback too.


We are planning to monetize IOTD and the initial product features are ready. Download the Android app.


After a long time, on-request, I have started teaching Vue JS. Teaching is something I always like.