HomepageAll Posts

MF7

I have updated the bootsrap framework to v5 beta 2. There were breaking changes but I fixed them easily with find and replace. I had to do a few changes to modals and everything else is good. I have started working on integrating biometric and I am almost done. One thing that bugged me for a very long time is the customer lists based on payment dates. Previously there were 5 different statuses and now there are only three. I felt happy with the result and got good feedback too.

New Project

I have taken up another new project for accounting team. The features are few and it was fun working with it. I am building a web app and an android app. I wil publish the details shortly.

Health

My mental health is in good shape. I am adding more philosophy to understand things.

Tags:

#monthly-update